Friday, January 30, 2015

February Fun!

 It has been such a long time since I have posted and I apologize for that!  I have been teaching for over twenty years and this was the year I finally realized how fast life passes by!  My son is a high school senior this year and it has been a year full of goodbyes and hellos!  Goodbye to the last cross country race, hello to college admission forms, goodbye to the first day of school, hello to those college visits.  It has been a year that has opened my eyes and pulled at my heart.  Teaching has always been my passion but right now I am savoring the last few days of being a mother to my son.  It has been a blessing and an honor and I appreciate every moment of it.  If you have read this far, thank you!  Now on to February fun in a first grade classroom!  My firsties always love making these little monkey holders and the dollar store has these little monkey cuties in stock for a dollar a piece to hand out as fun valentines for my students.

 We have also been celebrating the abundance of snow this season by creating painted snowmen and decorating our classroom door.  Happy February and I look forward to updating this blog more consistently in the days to come!  Enjoy each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment